Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bowling

Ben has been begging me pretty much all spring and summer to take him bowling, and today was the day! It was his first time bowling, and he was SO excited! We went to the Brunswick Zone not too far from the house where they have small enough bowling shoes to fit him, 6 pound balls and bumpers on the gutters. We played two games and had a blast! Ben won the first game, and I won the second one (although he tended to do a lot of my bowling for me in each game). Afterwards he played a few video games and won tickets to redeem for prizes. I have a feeling that this could be a frequent destination for Ben. He had a great time and felt like a big grown up boy.




1 comment:

Mom in the Mitten said...

He's so cute! I miss him. Wish I could see him soon. BTW when did he get to be so big?